Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Appletizing

Eh, today wound up with my eyelids numb and pupils dilated. Curse you, optometry! I wound up playing with Java much more than working on crowd behavior. Finally appletized my detangle-the-strings game. Click and drag the circles till no lines intersect. Try it? Server might go down anytime, and the flicker is a known issue. Guess I'll start tagging non-MnemonicRL posts, since as university starts, I'm sure to be talking about different projects. No fears, I'll get back on track with the Hotel tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. it successfully flickers when I click and drag but there is not an inch of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sorry, you caught me in the middle of working... guess I'll start manually exporting when I've got a stable version. Should be flicker-free later, but it works now.

    ReplyDelete