Saturday, May 22, 2010

Alpha Re-Release

It's here! You should play. There are still bugs galore, but the Windows port works just as well as the native after some help from cygwin. I was considering swapping the current "download code and unpack" update system for version control like bzr (which I use internally), but then I have to assume source users have bzr and get it working in cygwin. No thanks. Besides, the project encompasses about 4 separate source trees, and I haven't tried a super-tree yet.

Anyway, I'm exhausted from work (my job relates to one of the playable classes somehwat... guess which one?), so I'll bugfix later. Hopefully everything will be as it used to be (but with proper design internally!) in a few days. Then I can work on recruiting gameplay balancers to make this fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment