Monday, June 21, 2010

Direction

Well, I gave up on the web layout and 3D dungeons. Got it working more or less, but realized it wasn't what I was shooting for. Worked instead on adding real-time lag back in. After you move, individual maps can control when you can move again (don't worry, this is always in the milliseconds). I vaguely want to get combat stable to a point where people might play, but I'm not sure if I want to work on this or not.

Beyond Mnemonic, I cleaned up the Python code for heat equations that I wrote during camp. I'm challenging myself to get it working in parallel properly. I'm also struggling with OGRE yet again... Zombissault has been on hold since I returned to Mnemonic. I'd like to get myself in the pace of working on a few projects at once to avoid stasis in any. More later, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment