Monday, June 14, 2010

Lexical Jiffy Cult Bees

Ehem, or technical difficulties. It's been a long day. "Boot camp" proved sufficient, provided the other four days of it pose better challenges than haggling with a new associate. So I come home without a parallel computation mindset, but with a nice sketch of my final idea for the area preceding random guestrooms... a maze. Picture winding corridors, twisting and bending and diverging constantly, overlapping in three dimensions... imagine tracing an Esemplasma (if I haven't explained this before, I will later) trail through these paths. Imagine that your means of detecting ESM must be fueled by vanquished memories. Oh, and imagine that the room becomes more angry and potent if you wander off too far.

You've got my idea.

So although the server is down and I have no access to anything (currently fixing Western Digital's wretched sector alignment bug from a live CD), I am working on some "simple" code to generate a sin wave between two points. The geometry of rotation is proving slightly fickle, but I shall prevail because there's nothing else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment